- Federation remote and online expectations staff pupils and parents
- WEBSITE Providing_remote_education_information_to_parents
Google Classroom is a free and secure learning network for teachers, pupils, and schools. It provides a safe way for us to connect, share content, access remote learning and receive class information. Classroom is accessible online and through any mobile device with Internet capabilities –including free apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. Pupils can access their account from any mobile device or computer with an internet connection.
The site will be used to discuss school-related content only.
Children and parents should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Pupils should always be supervised by an adult while using this remote learning platform.
- Both adults and children will be required to use appropriate grammar instead of texting language and address the teachers as they would at school.
- Parents are asked to help the children however the pupils should do the tasks independently.
Expectations on Teachers
- All teachers will provide work for children to complete at home.
- Teachers will respond to pupils’ work where appropriate
- Teacher will try to match the work to your child’s abilities wherever possible, sometimes this will prove to be difficult as teachers often give additional support to pupils during a lesson.
- Teacher will be completing other professional tasks so will not always be able to respond immediately to pupils.
Use the following link to access Google Classroom: classroom.google.com
Click to see how you can log your child onto Google ClassrooFederation remote and online expectations staff pupils and parents WEBSITE Providing_remote_education_information_to_parents
If you have difficulties accessing Google Classroom, this could be because you maybe logged into Google using a different account.
Trouble logging in?
Don’t know where to go?
Lost an assignment?
These tips for parents are designed to make your life a little bit easier!
Simple steps and no jargon to help you make the most out of Classroom.
See tips below
The email@example.com will close on Tuesday 21st July 2020 until further notice.